Amsterdam C3 Tour Starts in:
We’re excited to invite you to the first C3 Global Cloud Skills Tour proudly brought to you by The Leading Learning Partners Association
The Leading Learning Partners Association recognizes that transformation to cloud technologies requires skills transformation. In a series of events, the LLPA in close cooperation with Microsoft, Computrain and other key partners will provide you with an opportunity to gain valuable insights and learn from leading industry experts how you can start building high-performance teams and leverage your cloud investments better. This exciting global tour brings learning thought leaders, executives and partners, together to collaborate, share best practices and accelerate growth by converging key technologies and role-based skills.
The Global Cloud Skills Tour is a part of an exclusive C3 event series. In 2019, the Leading Learning Partners Association (The LLPA) introduced “C to the power of 3”, a cloud certification circle model that incorporates training, certification, reporting and nurturing services that are offered together by its 33 leading learning members and Computrain to accelerate knowledge worldwide.
The C3 Global Cloud Skills Tour aims to address the cloud skills gaps by ensuring all existing and future cloud customers have the technical skills needed to be successful. Tech intensity requires skills intensity! We need to revolutionize the way we skill our workforce!
This event will include keynote sessions, workshops, panels from Microsoft, LLPA, Government, Companies and IT/Learning experts that have demonstrated advanced knowledge and understanding on how new learning processes can support growth of IT units in businesses.
* By 2022 businesses will require proactive and inventive workplace strategies to help the 54% of the workforce who will require upskilling or reskilling. It is time for a rise in stronger, more collaborative learning ecosystems where professionals are equipped with the right skills for their job role. This will align talent management strategies across businesses to maximize the available opportunities and capitalize on the transformational trends of cloud technology and the Fourth Industrial Revolution – World Economic Forum
Learn about the latest role-based training and certifications, skilling initiatives, skills plans and learning pathways. Find out what’s next and how we can help you develop high performance teams.
Connect with our partners, customers and likeminded business professionals, gain insights and best practice solutions for unlocking your cloud potential and how you can trigger or accelerate learning and training opportunities for workers of all stages of their careers.
Engage with cloud customers, partners and learning experts in 1:1 conversations about how to address skills and people gaps to secure uninterrupted growth for your businesses locally or globally.
Opportunities in Cloud
Fostering life-long learning
Technical skills for business
Unlock your cloud potential
Accelerate your inner azure
How Azure and digital transformation is revolutionizing the way we work
How role-based skills continue to impact success
Journey to becoming future-ready
Company leaders and executives
CLO, HR managers, partners
Government IT departments
Universities and colleges
Azure leaders and experts
Microsoft technical and consulting
08:00 – 09:00
Registrations and Breakfast
09:00 – 09:30
Welcome and introduction - Setting the scene
- Patrick Kersten – Programmadirecteur – Computrain
09:30 – 10:00
Transformation with the Cloud: Opportunities and success stories with Microsoft
- Surya Ramkumar – Director Services – Microsoft
10:00 – 10:30
New technologies require new skills
- Michel N’Guettia – Director Marketing & Operations – Microsoft
10:30 - 11:00
Coffee and Networking
11:00 – 11:30
Certification and Pathways
- Bert Wolters – Trainer – Computrain
11:30 – 12:00
Cloud Skilling Journey in the Global Scale
- Lurlene Duggan – Chief Learning Officer – Microsoft
12:00 – 12:30
LLPA and Partner background – Introducing The Full Certification Circle
- Michael Swoboda – LLPA Board Director
12:30 - 13:30
Lunch and Networking
13:30 – 14:00
Technical Skills for Business - How Microsoft invests in customers
- Stéphanie Straub – Training Program Manager – Microsoft
14:00 – 14:30
The 8 Principles of Cloud Adoption
- Jan Depping – Partner Technology Specialist – Microsoft
- Herman Keijzer – Partner Development Manager – Microsoft
14:30 – 15:00
Customer Success Story: How we lead growth, using cloud skills
- Ron Augustus – Director Customer Success – Microsoft
15:00 – 15:30
15:30 – 16:30
A deep discussion led by Microsoft customers, partners and early adopters focused on how Azure and digital transformation is revolutionizing the way we work and most importantly, how role-based skills will continue to impact the success of this journey to becoming future-ready.