1. General organization, training, and certification data will be asked, for example: provide the number of employees trained in 2021.
2. Give a brief overview of your initiative, its objectives, and why you decided to undertake it. (Max. 400 words)
3. Describe how your initiative is aligned to your organization’s digital transformation goals: (Max. 1000 words)
• How the initiative uses a variety or combination of learning tools/activities to achieve outcomes
• The theory of change for the initiative (making clear how the initiative intends to drive real business outcomes using the selected tools/activities)
• The ambition, ingenuity and/or effort of the initiative
• How collaboration was used to drive outcomes
• Any challenges associated with the initiative and how these were overcome
4. The results achieved in the initiative to date, including evaluation of its success against the objectives; any adjustments or plans going forward; any insights learned from this project that can be applied more broadly? (Max. 400 words)
An online application will be required to participate in this award program. If you have the capabilities, you are welcome to add a short 3-5 minute video to your submission.