Helsinki C3 Tour Starts in:
We’re excited to invite you to the first C3 Global Cloud Skills Tour proudly brought to you by The Leading Learning Partners Association
The Leading Learning Partners Association recognizes that transformation to cloud technologies requires skills transformation. In a series of events, the LLPA in close cooperation with Microsoft, Sovelto and other key partners will provide you with an opportunity to gain valuable insights and learn from leading industry experts how you can start building high-performance teams and leverage your cloud investments better. This exciting global tour brings learning thought leaders, executives and partners, together to collaborate, share best practices and accelerate growth by converging key technologies and role-based skills.
The Global Cloud Skills Tour is a part of an exclusive C3 event series. In 2019, the Leading Learning Partners Association (The LLPA) introduced “C to the power of 3”, a cloud certification circle model that incorporates training, certification, reporting and nurturing services that are offered together by its 33 leading learning members and Sovelto to accelerate knowledge worldwide.
The C3 Global Cloud Skills Tour aims to address the cloud skills gaps by ensuring all existing and future cloud customers have the technical skills needed to be successful. Tech intensity requires skills intensity! We need to revolutionize the way we skill our workforce!
This event will include keynote sessions, workshops, panels from Microsoft, LLPA, Government, Companies and IT/Learning experts that have demonstrated advanced knowledge and understanding on how new learning processes can support growth of IT units in businesses.
* By 2022 businesses will require proactive and inventive workplace strategies to help the 54% of the workforce who will require upskilling or reskilling. It is time for a rise in stronger, more collaborative learning ecosystems where professionals are equipped with the right skills for their job role. This will align talent management strategies across businesses to maximize the available opportunities and capitalize on the transformational trends of cloud technology and the Fourth Industrial Revolution – World Economic Forum
Learn about the latest role-based training and certifications, skilling initiatives, skills plans and learning pathways. Find out what’s next and how we can help you develop high performance teams.
Connect with our partners, customers and likeminded business professionals, gain insights and best practice solutions for unlocking your cloud potential and how you can trigger or accelerate learning and training opportunities for workers of all stages of their careers.
Engage with cloud customers, partners and learning experts in 1:1 conversations about how to address skills and people gaps to secure uninterrupted growth for your businesses locally or globally.
Opportunities in Cloud
Fostering life-long learning
Technical skills for business
Unlock your cloud potential
Accelerate your inner azure
How Azure and digital transformation is revolutionizing the way we work
How role-based skills continue to impact success
Journey to becoming future-ready
Company leaders and executives
CLO, HR managers, partners
Government IT departments
Universities and colleges
Azure leaders and experts
Microsoft technical and consulting
08:00 – 09:00
Aamiainen ja ilmoittautuminen / Registration and Breakfast
09:00 – 09:10
Tervetuloa / Welcome and Introduction
09:10 – 09:30
Setting the Scene
Pilvipalvelujen mahdollisuudet / Opportunity in Cloud
09:30 – 10:30
Keynote – Siihen aikaan kun isä digitalisaation osti
10:30 - 11:00
Tauko / Networking Break
11:00 – 12:30
Muutos tehdään oppimalla / Learn to Change
- Jokainen on oppimisen johtaja – Pasi Lehtiniemi, Director, Sovelto
- Cloud Skilling Journey – Marika Kotola, Executive Advisor, Sovelto & Jussi Roine, Azure Dev Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft
- Introducing LLPA and The Cloud Certification Circle – Patrick Kersten, President of LLPA
12:30 – 13:40
13:40 – 15:00
- Accelerated business powered by Microsoft Azure – Jussi Roine, Azure Dev Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft
- Technical Skills for Business – Emma Reid, Training Program Manager, Microsoft
- Success Story: How we lead growth using cloud skills at Etteplan – Matti Anttonen, Business Architect, Etteplan MORE Oy
15:00 – 15:40
Tauko / Networking break
15:40 - 16:20
16:20 - 17:00
Kansallinen oppimisstrategia / Innovating the future of skilling in Finland
Miten varmistamme yhdessä organisaation ja ihmisten oppimisen? How to learn together to become future-ready?