ALHujairy holds an executive MBA (Distinguished Honours) from DePaul University, Chicago, USA and has extensive experience in a range of fields including Telecommunications, Banking, Government, Information Technology and Business Analysis.
He began his career with Riyad Bank, Saudi Arabia and subsequently worked with Batelco and Asia Computers before joining the Health Information Directorate where he attained the post of IT Director. Prior to founding Gulf Future Business, Mr. Al Hujairy held the role of Acting CEO, Advisor to the Minister of Health on Health Economics and the CEO of Salmaniya Medical Complex.
ALHujairy also holds several board positions, and societies:
• Quality Net – Jordan: Vice Chairman of the Board
• Founder of Bahrain Internet Society.
• Member of the Bahrain Society for Training and Development.
• Founder and Senior Advisor of Bahrain Technology Companies Society.
• Founder and Secretary-General of the Arab ICT Union.
Al Hujairy has published a number of papers and written articles on health, ICT, Internet, and Knowledge Economy.