Belkis is a Partner in McKinsey’s New Jersey office and leads our McKinsey Digital Labs group in North America.
She focuses on enterprise-wide transformations, including those affecting digital and agile enterprise, and engineering excellence; and leads McKinsey’s Agile transformation group in North America. Belkis served several top financial, life sciences, and other institutions globally on Agile and digital transformation programs resulting in major operating model modifications that led to increase in speed, growth and efficiency. As a leader in McKinsey Digital in North America, she also coach executives and advise companies in building new and growing successful digital businesses including products, and platforms.
You can often find Belkis speaking at industry events and several McKinsey forums for clients globally.
Examples of her recent client work include the following:
- establishing a Financial Services company’s greenfield product and technology design, including organization scale-up, agile operating model and underlying architecture
- mobilizing product-centric technology organization within life sciences to dramatically accelerate speed to market and improve efficiency
- architecting and leading large-scale Agile and Digital transformation across sectors (e.g., banking, life sciences, telecom) that yield speed and productivity gains from a typical waterfall methodology
- establishing a new digital business within Health Services; opening up net new customer segments
- developing a leading Financial Services company’s comprehensive technology strategy, including IT capability design, agile operating model, and execution
Before joining McKinsey, Belkis was a network and software engineer in legal, financial services and retail, who led the design and upgrade of mission-critical enterprise systems across